Broker Caravan Guidelines:
Week #1 properties in Jamestown (tour begins at 9:30am)
Week #2 properties in Newport, Middletown
Week #3 properties in Tiverton, Little Compton
Week #4 Portsmouth
Week #5 Overflow
Submit requests through the NCBR Website by clicking on the Broker Caravan | Add a Listing menu item no later than Friday midnight before the scheduled caravan.
Monday a.m. the agents are called by a Broker Caravan Committee member if their listing is on that week’s caravan.
You must confirm to the Committee Member by Monday at 5 p.m. that your property is available. Tour will be posted on Tuesday.
All tours start at 9:00 am at the first property except Jamestown starts at 9:30am (or otherwise noted).
1. It is expected that Listing Agents or their representatives showing the property on Tour, START AND FINISH THE ENTIRE TOUR and view ALL OF THE PROPERTIES ON TOUR. This is a requirement of the Tour. Listing Agents/assistants must stay with their property until the agent from the previous property arrives. If you do not complete the tour or follow guidelines, you will be reported.
2. No one can enter a property before the Listing Agent. The first property will open no sooner than 9:00 am. Please do not rush the tour.
3. In the event the Listing Agent is unable to attend the Tour, it is requested that you contact your Broker and/or office for a replacement to attend the entire Tour in your absence.
4. In the event the property must be cancelled on Tour, the Listing Agent/assistant must direct viewers to the next property and they are still required to attend the entire Tour.
5. No cancellations will be accepted once the Tour has been posted.
6. Any Snow Cancellations within Newport County’s public-school system will result in a Tour cancellation and it will be posted on www.newportrealtor.com.