Tour Date: MAY 23, 2019
||Agent & Cell #
|9:00 AM||1,595,000||89 Meadowlark Lane||Kate Kirby Greenman|
|SFM||Madowlark is private road off Bramans Lane. House is on the right. Kate Greenman|
|9:20 AM||695,000||111 Bramans Lane, Portsmouth||Catherine Watne|
|SFM||East Main to Bramans, property is on the right. Limited parking so park on Bramans.Catherine Watne|
|9:45 AM||1,250,000||182 Armando Drive|
|SFM||Kings Grant-Steve Lake|
|10:10 AM||364,000||224 Water St Portsmouth RI||Jeffrey M Brooks|
|SFM||Corner of Potomac & Water St-Jeff Brooks|
|10:30 AM||599,900||199 Narragansett Blvd||Maureen Anne Murphy (Mills)|
|SFM||to Common Fence Point~bear right under little red bridge onto Massasoit, take second left y King Philip, follow to Narrag. Blvd.Maureen Mills Lunch will be Served|
Here is the schedule for this week’s Broker Caravan [PRINT]:
- Please do not rush the tour. If you arrive early at a property, wait for the listing agent.
- Please remember that you are to stay with your property for the entire 10 minutes or whatever time is allocated to you.
- Wait for your fellow listing agents from the prior property to arrive; remember, they need to close up before they can move on to your listing. If you will be late, call the next agent.
- Please wait until everyone has seen your property before you leave for the next house.
- If there is a cancellation during the tour, please slow down and do not rush to the next house. Times must remain the same to ensure that members are able to view each property at the time listed.
- No cancellations will be accepted after the tour has been posted.
Listing agents are reminded that they must complete the entire tour and view all of the properties. Tours are filling up fast! Get your request in ASAP.